Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sometimes Coffee Isn't Enough.

If I said this year has been rough I think I would be downplaying it just a little bit. I never even remotely imagined how extremely hectic, busy, stressful and overwhelming this year would be. The school work never seems to end, the applications can't seem to get done, and I'm telling you-- the SAT is rigged. I don't ever remember being sick this much in previous years and haha guess what... coffee can't make up for lack of sleep!!!!! :)
But all complaining and worrying aside... I know I'm learning something through all this... I'm not sure what it is yet, but that's usually how it seems... haha I am miserable and hating everything while I'm going through it but then I look back and can see how God was working and what I learned.
And I've found that there is ALWAYS something to thank God for... I can see him working everywhere around me... and know that it's completely useless to worry about everything because he has everything covered.... obviously that's something I struggle with. :)



No comments: