Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Friday, July 30, 2010

Last week: Thursday.

I spent the morning cleaning. Cleaning windows and dusting. It was surprisingly good. It felt so good to accomplish something. In the afternoon (right after lunch, actually) it started raining. We played for a bit (we pretended to be Bears), colored a lot (our favorite past-time), I packed, and then we made a Blueberry Cake. In the middle of the afternoon, the whole family sat down for warm blueberry cake, ice cream and coffee. It was a really precious moment. It was one of those moments that makes your heart feel warm and you just want to hold onto it for all of eternity... but it passed by anyway.
Martin and Marion went out to a movie and dinner. The girls and I had supper and I put them to bed. We all got sad when we realized I only had one more day with them.
I skyped Becca Norman. It was so good to talk to her... and it made me miss Capernwray again.
I am left realizing what precious people I have gotten to know this year. What a blessing. I am dreading my journey home... but God's already brought me on a far bigger journey. Key thought being he's brought me. It's not up to me-thank goodness. In remembering the things God's already done, I must not forget what he's doing NOW.
My backpack's packed. My shower's clean. My tickets are ready. God, help me move my feet.

No comments: