Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Seven Days.

A week from today... I will be in America.
Do I want to go back?
I want to see my family.

But I don't like who I am there.
I buy into the culture.
I feel secluded.
I feel trapped.
Only I can change... but that's hard when no one else has.
This feels like a New Year's resolution... meant to be broken.
I pack with a heavy heart but light feet.
I shed a tear for leaving but a smile because of who I will see.
I wish I had more time... but know it's up.
I wish I had a buddy... but this one's solo.
Solo trips are hazardous... in mountains... do Munich and Brussels count?
I feel mixed up inside.
It's the end of one chapter... and the beginning of another.
I kind of wish the old chapter would keep going... it was so good!

No comments: