Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

People change.

People change. I say this when I see what my childhood friends are up to these days. I say this when people stop talking to me. I say this when the friends I used to click with stop clicking.
I don't say this about people I don't like. Funny how is someone is on your bad side, it is almost impossible for them to "change." I say this not condemning, but realizing that it is something I do.
My friends from long ago... have changed.
The people that have hurt me... will never and can never change. They will, for all of time, be jerks.
Do not misunderstand and think that I think this is right or Biblical, for it is not.
This is not an attitude of love or forgiveness.
Thus, perhaps, I am the true jerk.
Perhaps I am the one who will never change.

No comments: