Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chicago-bound.

Yesterday, I went to work. I freaked out because it didn't look like I was on the schedule for next year. I thought I was being laid off early. I'm not. It was the schedule from last week... when I was out of town. *insert sigh of relief*
Mistake: I drank coffee before work. It made me hyperactive.
Weirdest thing ever: I got hit on by a girl. Weird.
Best part of the day: I booked tickets to CHICAGO! I'm going to go see Jeremiah... in 9 days. :)
But then I was so excited/ still pumped on coffee that I didn't go to sleep until 2am. Then I got up at 7 and took my sister to school. And now, here I am. Very sleepy. :)
Next trip I plan to take to Vancouver. Derek!!
This morning, as I drove my sister to school (listening to a cd I made of songs that remind me of Capernwray) I marveled at the sky. The sunrise was gorgeous... the clouds were light and whispy across the sky... it was an explosion of orange and blue. Then, Canadian geese flew right across, beautiful silohets across the explosive sky God created. I was reminded, first thing this morning, to take pleasure in the simple things. Dwell in the beauty of today... don't worry about tomorrow, enjoy the day that God has given. So I intend to.
Somehow, I must contain my excitement about Chicago... I think I'm going to start packing though. ^_^ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: