Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dying flowers... sad day.

My tulips are dying.
PS I'm allergic to flowers. But I love them SO much!
I love how much flowers brighten up my room... at least my desk. They've made me smile such a big smile this week. :) I got pollen on my nose one day and sneezed my head off for hours. SO worth it.
I just wish that I could talk to you about what I'm learning... about the 5 books I'm reading... about the crazy opportunities that God's dropped in my lap... and about your life.
Well I'm off to Philosophy class. [Ahh]
Life goes on... life is beautiful, isn't it?
Be joyful always. Pray continually.

I've been learning that being joyful is not being happy. I can be filled with the joy of the Lord while I'm crying my eyes out because I miss someone. Being joyful is not a mood or necessarily an emotion... I think it's a state of the heart and a reflection of the Lord working in us.
Maybe more on that later.

No comments: