Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bonus of cleaning my room: finding things I had hidden from myself. Yesterday, I found Milka chocolate that I had hidden from myself. Manna from heaven.
Today I began searching for a more substantial summer job. BLAH. Not quite as fun as I tried to make it.

I just really want to wonder around a big city right now, with someone who knows me but can just walk with me... being there as I allow myself to examine the details perfectly secure because I know they're watching out for me.
I think I've lost the ability to dream. I've become very practical. I can form a budget... but I can't sit and dream about the things God may do with my life. That's sad.
I don't know what God has for me this summer. Wish I did.

No comments: